NEW: Curbside Pickup!
To help our community maintain social distancing, we are now offering Curbside Pickup!
This is our first time offering this service, so we appreciate your patience with this new endeavor is greatly appreciated. Any feedback, questions or concerns please let us know as we are continuing to improve and adapt to these new circumstances.
- $8 fee for curbside pickup service.
- Arrive on time for your pickup slot – do not arrive early.
- Reservations: Reservations must be made 1 hr ahead minimum, and 2 weeks ahead maximum.
- Cancellations: Must be made 1 hour prior to your pickup time. Use the cancellation link in your confirmation email or call us at 856-478-4300 ext. 112.
IMPORTANT: Read before booking
- Dutch Family Meats is currently unable to provide vacuum sealed packaging for curbside pick-up customers.
- Our personal shoppers do their best to secure all items on your grocery list. However, there may be days when a vendor may not have some items list in stock. Our personal shopper notes this on your list, and when your grocery items are brought to your car, you will be notified of the items not available and that you were not charged for those items.
- If you have items on your grocery list that you would prefer a substitution for should that item be out of stock, please note that on your list. Otherwise substitutions will not be provided.
- When listing your poultry items for the Chicken Shack BBQ, please detail if the items are for either FRESH UN-COOKED or for COOKED poultry.
- We now have designated parking spaces for curbside service. These parking spaces are marked with flags. Please park in these spaces when you arrive so as not to impede on the flow of traffic or block the front entrance to the Market.